Required Documents

•​Proof of student residing in the district (submit one):
   ​1.  Current electric bill
   2.  Rental contract with receipt
   3.  Contract of new home
*A multi-family form will be required (see forms) if above items do not have parent or legal guardian's name. 

•Birth Certificate

•Social Security Card

•Immunization Record

•School records
   1.  Final Report Card or Last Report Card for current year 
   2.  Withdrawal Form

•Parent Legal Identification

•Guardianship Documents
   1.  Form: Authorization Agreement for NonParent Relative or
        Voluntary Caregiver (see forms)
   2.  Submitted to central office for approval (must be done before enrolling)